Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Joint Stock Bank and Italian Food

So, Tuesday was a pretty average day. Culture class, and then some more language class in the morning. Lunch at the same spot after that. At this point, we were getting real sick of the lunch place, but looking back it really wasn't bad. They had these shrimp fried in corn dog batter that were just unbelievable.

After lunch, we went on a company visit to a joint stock bank. I don't know much about banks or most business topics, so I had some trouble staying totally engaged, but it was still interesting to learn about.

Looking back on this day, the only pictures I have are of myself and Tin, which is weird, but I'll post them anyway to keep the photos flowing.



After the company visit we decided we wanted Italian food. They really have everything in HCMC. We went to a place we found online, but it was being renovated so we found a different place. This place was on the fancier side, so it was really nice. All of the food was really well prepared, and I got pumpkin ravioli. Pumpkin food has been on a bunch of the menus I saw over there, which I find really interesting. Random which things are popular. After dinner, we went back to the one nightclub Lush. 

Tuesday was probably the most average of all the days. Nothing very out of the ordinary happened, but dinner was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment